Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
1. WHY ARE YOU RECEIVING THIS?
This page describes how the company which has issued this policy (the “Company”) processes personal data concerning all kinds of data subjects (hereinafter referred to as the “Data subjects”, pursuant to Art. 4, paragraph 1, of the GDPR), and is intended to set out the policy adopted by the Company to ensure compliance with the provisions of the GDPR (EU Reg. 2016/679), Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, national measures concerning this matter, guidelines issued by the European Data Protection Board, and – finally – EU directives on the protection of data relating to natural persons (individuals).
2. DATA CONTROLLER
the Data Controller is the Company, namely:
Atelier Alma Charta di André Beuchat
Fraz. Toccalmatto 13
43012 Fontanellato (PR)
Telephone: +39 0521 822175
· You may contact the Data Controller to exercise all the rights provided for by Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, including: right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability, opposition, as well as to withdraw any consent you may have granted prior to this; if you, the data subject, do not receive any reply to your requests, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data (pursuant to Art. Article 13, paragraph 2, section d of the GDPR);
· all the data is processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and in compliance with the general principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR;
· specific security measures are adopted in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or unfair data use, and unauthorised access to data.
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Any personal data sent optionally, expressly, and voluntarily as necessary when filling out contact request forms found in this site, or sent directly to any email addresses stated in this site, will result in such data being acquired solely for the purposes of responding to the requests or answering the emails sent.
For further information, please write to the relevant email address.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
(GDPR Art.13, para. 1, section c)
This data is used for the sole purpose of answering enquiries made by filling in forms or sent in other ways.
Scope of disclosure
(GDPR Art.13, para. 1, section e, f)
The data is processed exclusively by duly authorised internal personnel who have received processing training (GDPR Art. 29) and will not be disclosed to external parties, disseminated, or transferred to non-EU countries. Only in the event of an investigation may the data be provided to competent authorities. If provided for otherwise, this will be specified in the relative form.
(GDPR Chapter 39.
Personal data will be processed using automated tools for as long as is strictly necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are adopted in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or unfair data use, and unauthorised access to data.
Data retention period
(GDPR Art.13, para. 2, section a)
The data is usually kept for short periods of time, solely to meet the requests received.
(GDPR, Article 13, para. 2, section f)
The data is provided optionally by the data subjects.
(GDPR, Art. 6, para. 1)
Processing is necessary to answer/respond to requests received, therefore consent is given upon filling in the forms.
4. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject is entitled to:
· seek confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
· be informed about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom/which the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, when possible, the retention period;
· have data rectified and erased;
· have processing limited;
· data portability, i.e. to receive the data from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable form, and send it to another data controller without impediments;
· object to processing at any time and, in particular, in the event of processing for direct marketing purposes;
· object to automated decision-making processes concerning natural persons, including profiling;
· file a complaint with the Italian data protection authority.
Requests to exercise these rights must be sent to the Data Controller via the dedicated email address provided for the processing described.
Every effort will be made to ensure this site functions as compatibly as possible with the automatic data protection control mechanisms available in some products used by users.
Policy updated on 1 February 2023.